The Island Cove Annual/Budget meeting takes place Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 6:30pm. There are five positions available.
All homeowners, tenants, and guests are required to adhere to ALL rules and regulations of our community. Below are a few important reminders:
REGULAR TRASH PICKUP
Yard Waste: Wednesday
LARGE ITEM PICKUP
Residents who need to dispose of large items that will not fit in the roll cart must call the Solid Waste Hotline at 407-836-6601 or send an email to Solid.Waste@ocfl.net (include your name, street address, contact information, and the item(s) that you want collected) to arrange for pickup.
- Large items include furniture, appliances, mattresses, automobile tires (limit 4), and rear-projection televisions.
- Limit large items to three cubic yards (about one small pickup truckload) per household per week.
- Large items should be placed at the curb no earlier than 6:00 p.m. the night before and no later than 6:00 a.m. on your scheduled collection day.Failure to adhere to these rules may result in a fee being assessed to your account for the removal of trash items. We appreciate your cooperation!
Water: Please help save water by putting a nozzle on your hose when washing cars, etc. and remember to turn water off when not in use. Please remember the water is not free, and is paid for with your monthly assessments.
Pool Access: When using the pool, please remember to keep the door closed upon entering and exiting the cabana to prevent unauthorized access to our facilities. Please be advised each pool location is under 24-hour video surveillance, and is monitored.
Pool Keys: You may purchase a pool key for $25.00 per key. Please mail a check or money order, payable to Island Cove Villas, to Pinnacle Property Management, along with your address. A key will be mailed to you upon receipt of payment.
Due to continuous plumbing issues experienced throughout the community, the Board recently elected to obtain a legal opinion from the Association Attorney. It is important to remember that you live in a townhome community, not a condominium. As such, plumbing issues will be treated as follows:
- Any leaking pipes within the boundaries of individual Lots are the responsibility of the Owner.
- Any leaking pipes within the boundaries of common area property are the responsibility of the Association.
- Leaking or broken shut off valves are the responsibility of the Owner.
- Interior pipe or plumbing issues are the responsibility of the Owner.
Therefore, the Association will only repair plumbing issues that are located within common areas. We appreciate your understanding.
Per Island Cove’s Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions, Article VIII – Specific Provisions, Section 7: Commercial Trucks, Trailers and Boats, “…no trucks or commercial vehicles, boats, house trailers, unlicensed or inoperable vehicles, boat trailers or trailers of every other description, including campers or any vehicle, registered RV, shall be permitted to be parked or stored at any place on the Property…, nor shall any motor vehicles be parked on any portion of the Property for the purpose of repairing or maintaining the same…” Commercial vehicles are defined as those with 1) commercial signage, logos or other markings or 2) that have tool or construction (i.e., ladder) racks on the exterior.
Additionally, vehicles parked on any portion of the grass are subject to immediate towing.
CONSEQUENTLY, VEHICLES IN VIOLATION WILL BE SUBJECT TO TOWING AT THE VEHICLE OWNER’S EXPENSE 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK. If your vehicle is towed, please contact Airport Towing at 407-855-7777.
Board Meetings are held quarterly and are posted at the entrances no less than 48 hours prior to the meeting. Meetings are held at the South (third) pool, located at 14898 Laguna Beach Circle, Orlando, FL 32824.
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM*
*Persons in the pool and cabana area before or after this time will be asked to leave and may be trespassed.
Island Cove North (Phase 1)
- Pool #1, 1368 Lucaya Circle, Orlando, FL 32824
Island Cove North (Phase 2)
- Pool #2, 1200 Garden Isle Court, Orlando, FL 32824
Island Cove South (Phase 3)
- Pool #3, 14898 Laguna Beach Circle, Orlando, FL 32824
Towing Company & Policy
Airport Towing & Recovery can be contacted at 407-855-7777. The current towing policy for Island Cove is as follows:
Vehicles tagged for 48 hours:
- Expired tags
- No tags
- Inoperable (flat tires, severe damage)
- Commercial vehicles during the day
- Parked in front of mailboxes
Vehicles towed immediately:
- Parking on the grass
- Commercial vehicles at night
- Parked in front of a fire hydrant
Vehicles towed at discretion of resident (proof required that caller resides at the specified unit, i.e., driver’s license):
- Vehicle is parked in one of the resident’s assigned space
- Vehicle is blocking a resident’s car in his or her parking space(s)
NOTE: Because parking in Island Cove is limited, the Board allows cars to double park so long as they are not violating any of the above and are not blocking other residents’ vehicles. Each resident is assigned two parking spaces. Guest spaces are for guests only.